Our Junior Enterprise
Established in 1977, N7 Consulting is now a leading engineering Junior Enterprise in South Western France. Our success finds its roots in our core values: Commitment, Passion, Expertise.
Inspired by our resolute generation, Junior-Entrepreneurs are committing daily to the development of a world with stronger sustainability and humanitarian values.
N7 Consulting’s engagement is above all human and environmental:
- We coordinated actions of solidarity with the HumaN7 association, whose profits are donated to Blood Donations, Les Restos du Coeur, the 4L Trophy and other charities.
- In response to the Covid-19 health crisis, we made a donation of €2,000 to the Pasteur Institute.
- Every year, a mobilization for the TLMC association takes place, by donating and by co-organizing a Christmas dinner with HumanN7.
- We have established since 2019 a partnership with EcoTree as part of the “OxyJEne” initiative, launched by the EDHEC school. We are currently planting two trees a month, which is equivalent to 1% of our turnover.
- Moreover, we have this year forged a close bond with Green7eam – an association advocating for our school’s sustainable development – in order to build our CSR charter and to raise student awareness regarding the environment.
N7 Consulting is as well committed in the Junior-Enterprise initiative:
- We sponsored two emerging South-Western France structures
- We boosted the number of our administrators achieving the Auditor-Consultant Test
- We participated in European congresses to explore new international horizons
- We presented the 2020 Excellence Award to the Junior Enterprises National Confederation.
- Each year, a third of our staff volunteers for humanitarian work in Asia and Africa, in order to help local populations (teaching in Bali, construction work in Togo, waste management and enhancement of recycling awareness in Gili Trawangan).
N7 Consulting stands out thanks to its versability, due to the diversity of ENSEEIHT education, but also by its academic excellence.
- According to L’Etudiant 2020 ranking, ENSEEIHT reaches the Five best French Engineering Schools for its academic excellence.
- In 2020, we have demonstrated our conscientiousness and our determination by completing a national invitation to tender from the CNES (the leading French National Research Institute).
- Our studies range from website design to more complex analysis, in which our multidisciplinary approach in digital science, electronics and hydraulics is highly in demand.
N7 Consulting was established in 1977. Each year we pass down our legacy to a new team, and thus give them the opportunity to improve and stimulate our Junior Enterprise.
- Our main goal remains to create a link between students and the professional world.
- In this context, in 2019 we succeeded in getting 34 students to actively participate in studies addressing actual issues, in order to concretize the theoretical education we are given at ENSEEIHT.
Our strong adaptability facilitates our collaboration with numerous and diverse customers. This N7 Consulting core value is highlighted in our high-standard missions by their success, quality, and by our client’s satisfaction.
Our performance of being in the top 30 best Junior Enterprise of France is to us the reward of numerous years of hard work, and to you the guarantee of our thoroughness and our top notch skills.