Become a consultant
What is a consultant?
- A student: the consultant is an ENSEEIHT student having the technical skills required to carry out the client’s professional project.
- An N7 Consulting member: the consultant is an essential element for the proper functioning of our Junior Enterprise. To develop new skills, he participates in trainings taking place all year long.
- A professional: the consultant develops his professionalism and his customer relations throughout the study. He implements the agile methods taught and used within business.
Why becoming a consultant ?
- A rewarding professional experience: Being able to stand out and put yourself forward as soon as starting academy is often a complex task. Having already worked with prestigious clients like Airbus, Safran or Thales before graduating is an insurance of reliability and conscientiousness.
- An important pedagogical added value: diving into theoretical knowledge learnt at school and developing personal skills is made possible thanks to the specific training available to consultants in our school.
- A source of income: In addition to an educational appreciation and a strong experience, the consultant is paid at the end of the study for the work carried out.
You may also be interested in becoming an administrator.
Since taking office, I have enjoyed my responsibilities immensely. I take my work very seriously by sharing our study offers to all of our students and by consolidating our consultant pool, which grows in skills throughout their studies thanks to an advanced continuous education.
Clément Chanchevrier, N7 Consulting consultant:
Being a consultant taught me to be independent in my work, but also to surround myself with the right tools and the right people to stay productive. This experience is to me enriching professionally, and can enhance my profile.
Harrison Sportes, N7 Consulting consultant:
Being a consultant is a great experience! My mission allowed me to carry out a real project, but above all to learn a lot. In addition to filling my CV, I was able to work in a team which allowed me to understand all the nuances of what work really is.
Yassine Bargach, N7 Consulting consultant:
A study as a consultant is a huge benefit for the corporate’s HR and proves our dedication to providing a well-done work!
Are you still hesitating?