Become an administrator
What is an administrator?
Being an administrator in our ENSEEIHT Junior Enterprise is above all a state of mind. It is being part of a team that aims to achieve several objectives:
- Learning and putting in practice new professional skills while getting engineering studies.
- Recruiting consultants: ENSEEIHT students who conduct the study offered by a company through conscientious methods and processes.
- Guiding and supervising the consultant and the client throughout the project realisation to guarantee their satisfaction.
If you wish to get involved in the school associative life and get a first step in the business world, come and join our team in this unique adventure!
Why become an administrator?
- To live a unique experience: It is an extraordinary opportunity to be able to live an intense, formative and rich adventure like this one.
- Diversify your skills: Through training offered by our partners, and the implementation of knowledge complementary to the school’s teaching.
- Expand your professional network: Thanks to the CNJE and the commercial activity of our Junior Enterprise, you will make various and enriching encounters throughout the Mandate.
- Become a contributor of tomorrow’s world: Being Junior Entrepreneur means carrying-out large-scale projects, offering new opportunities to students and enabling them to stand out in the job market.
You may also be interested in becoming a consultant.
How to become an administrator?
At N7 Consulting, each Mandate lasts a single year, and students are only entitled to a single application during their first year at ENSEEIHT. This pace makes the process of “Recruitment, Training, Transfer” all the more important since the Junior Enterprise activity cannot be interrupted between two Mandates.
This year we decided to reshape the recruiting structure to improve its efficiency, while ensuring that we have a tight-knit and functional team as soon as they take on the job. Our goal is that each Junior entrepreneur can fully experience their adventure.
This process will run from 2020 as follows:
- Theoretical training sessions and lectures during September and the beginning of October, performed by the actual Mandate on every department of our Junior Enterprise.
- A written test in October to assess the knowledge acquired during the training and to keep students motivated. They will then make two wishes for the departments in which they wish to apply.
- Discovery missions set up for the selected students, matching of course with their wishes. The goal here is to discover more precisely the tasks carried out within the chosen poles.
- An oral interview at the end of October with 3 members of N7 Consulting, in order to get to know the motivations and the personality of the student. After these hearings, the outgoing department chooses its successors.
- In depth training on all the departments in order to know in detail how the other ones work within N7 Consulting.
- Rookie missions are then carried out within the departments in order to bring together the new team and to make the Junior Enterprise progress, the two Mandates together. Rookie inter-department missions are then carried out by the new Mandate to support the take-up and bound of the incoming team.
- A final wish on the position chosen within the department is followed up by elections in order to have a definitive role within N7 Consulting.
If you are curious to know this year’s administrators, you may want to discover our team.