The Junior Enterprise initiative
A Junior Enterprise is an association created within a higher education establishment, which operates on the model of a consulting firm. It enables students to put their theoretical knowledge into practice by carrying out paid assignments on behalf of professionals.
Every Junior Enterprise is part of the National Confederation of Junior Enterprises (CNJE).
- 185 French Junior Enterprises
- 22,000 Students Junior Entrepreneurs
- 3,500 studies completed every year
- The 1st student initiative in France
The CNJE annual audit keeps a close eye in every Junior Enterprise on:
- The respect of quality and ethics requirements of the initiative.
- The compliance of every document and process.
Its main goal is to protect the label. Criteria are defined within a demanding and high-quality frame.
Beyond being a regulating entity, the CNJE audit is oriented so as to promote the implementation of an efficient Quality Management System. It pays particular attention to customer satisfaction and to our internal organization.
In order to protect the label, the CNJE makes sure in an annual audit that the following points are correctly followed:
- the legal compliance of documents and processes
- the ethical compliance of the initiative
- the compliance of the imposed quality criteria
Toulouse Junior Entreprise (JET) network
We carry out events together all year long thanks to our geographical proximity:
- Mutual audits
- Mutual invitations to events
- Constant communication